Thursday, April 16, 2015

Update!!!!

Hi all! quick update: The blog will now be managed by more than just myself. (wow.. the english here...) 

Anyway, he'll be uploading his first article on the blog really soon and to distinguish the different authors, we'll be signing off with our names from now on. It's really a piece of good news when I first received the message from players, citing their support for the blog and their eventual interest to join in and work together to expand this to become a site for the local MTG scene.

Currently we'll still be doing articles, but you'll notice that the content will slowly start to expand in the variation. I personally will still be doing specs, analytics and my First Look! Articles. The other authors will bring in more content like local scene coverages, reviews and even articles on deckbuilding.

The next step from here is to get a reach on social media. Facebook page, YouTube channels and even Twitter! They're up next! (I'm actually on twitter already. find me @mtgprojectzer0)

No comments:

Post a Comment